Saturday, January 20, 2007

Yesterday, I moved to a new place. I'll be living for a week with the Lopez family not far from "my" school. The room is very simple and rather noisy compared to the other one I had, but the family is delightful and Marina is a fantastic cook! Sons Diego and Juan Carlos are both in university. The older son and daughter ( Luis and Claudia) are both married and no longer live at home. They've had people from all over the world stay with them over the past 11 years. My young French Canadian friend, Patrick, has been living with them for three weeks, and he was the one who told me there was another room at the house.
Tomorrow I'm going to Guanajuato for the day. I'll be leaving San Miguel next Saturday, Jan. 27th. 'Will take the bus to Guadaljera, which I'll visit for several hours before continuing on by bus to the Pacific coast. A friend and I will be staying in Puerto Vallarta for 5 days. I then return to Mexico City for one night before leaving for Buenos Aires on February 4. I'll be a bit sad to leave San Miguel. I've really enjoyed it here and have made some nice friends. Maybe I'll come back again. Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home