Saturday, March 03, 2007

Back in Buenos Aires

I returned to Buenos Aires this morning at 3 am and slept until 1 pm. Flying back here from Manaus, I had to change planes in Sao Paulo. What a mess that airport is! There were only three people checking passports of people going on international flights, and you should have seen the long lines waiting to get to their planes! (One person said they must have been 3-4 kilometers long). Needless to say, my flight was delayed by an hour and a half because passengers just couldn't get through.

Same hotel (Hotel Central Cordoba) and same neighborhood (the avenida Cordoba area) as the last two times I was here, so I feel right at home. Am taking it easy today after my Brazilian adventure but plan to sightsee some more in the city tomorrow. Leave Wednesday for Patagonia.

1 Comments:

At March 04, 2007 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouaaaa!!! A real hunter!!! Nice pics and stories mum!!! Will see you very soon!!! Enjoy the desert.. Lots of love... Marco

 

Post a Comment

<< Home