Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hi,

Wasn't successful with uploading photos! Can anyone advise me if I should compact them or something? thanks.

Also, I checked into my settings and discovered that it was set so that only people who were registered could make comments. I've freed this up now so that anyone can make comments on the blog. So please go ahead and write me! I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks already to sons Eric and Marc, and also to Tom, Shirley, and Andrea.

Bonne nuit! It's already midnight here.

Hilary

2 Comments:

At October 11, 2006 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Hilary - Winzip will compress the photos so you can upload (people need to have unzip utility on their PCs to open the files). To check if Winzip is available on the PCs in the Internet cafe, select the photos you want to attach, then right mouse click, you should see "add to zip file" on the menu list if the utility is available.
maura

 
At October 11, 2006 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time I use somebody's blog. I don't have one myself.
So, hello, Hilary. Nice to read about your adventures in Vietnam. I whish I could also ride around in a rickshaw.
Enjoy every minute of it.
Bernard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home