Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hi,This is Hilary. Believe it or not, I'm still in Paris! My trip hasn't started yet due to an unfortunate circumstance. I went to pick up my passport at the Chinese consulate on Monday morning, only to find out that the consulate was closed for 3 days for a national Chinese holiday. And since I needed my passport and the Vietnamese and Chinese visas inside it, I wasn't able to leave on Tuesday night as planned. Luckily, I was able to change my flight, but it means I'll have 3 days less in Vietnam and will be flying now to Saigon (HCMV) rather than to Hanoi, which means changing hotel reservations, etc.So, the adventure is beginning...Hilary

1 Comments:

At October 04, 2006 4:58 PM, Blogger Hilary said...

Thanks for your messages, Eric and Andrea!

Hilary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home