Friday, January 05, 2007

It´s 5:30 P.M. on Wednesday and I´m now in Puebla, which is a colonial town two hours east of Mexico City. Have just visited a very interesting museum and walked around the zocala, or main square. Tomorrow plan to visit another town near here called Cholula, which has a gorgeous view, it seems, of a very high mountain peak where there used to be a pyramid (but where there´s now a church!).
For those of you whom I haven´t told, I´ll be in San Miguel de Allende from January 7 until February 4 learning Spanish and living with a Mexican family. Unless I change families, here´s where I´ll be during that time:
c/o Guadalupe Arteaga Calzada
calle Animas 23, A
San Miguel de Allende, Province of GTO
37700 Mexico
Tel. + 52-415-1524222 (I also have my cell phone with me. Same French number as usual).

After February 4, it´s Argentina, Chile and Brazil! So much more in perspective!

Hope you´ve all recovered from the holidays and sending you all my best from Mexico.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home