Thursday, December 28, 2006

Well, my sojourn in the United States is coming to an end. I leave early tomorrow morning for Mexico City, where my friend Betty from Chicago is joining me for a week of sightseeing. We'll be celebrating the New Year down there. Then, on January 7, I travel from DF to San Miguel de Allende to study Spanish for a month and to live with a Mexican family.

I've enjoyed my stay in Los Angeles and can't thank my friend Georgette for her kind hospitality. Yesterday, we visited the newly renovated Getty Villa in Malibu, which is lovely, as the photos below will show.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who've been following my travels. Thanks, too, for making some wonderfully useful comments.

Wishing you a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR, full of good health and happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home